What is the difference between certified organic and natural skincare?
Truly certified organic skincare products must be approved by a third-party certifying body. The Mt. retour range is certified by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) the largest organic certifier in Australia. ACO ensures ingredients are grown, prepared and packaged to the highest standard. Mt. retour products are permitted to display the ACO bud logo as 95% of the ingredients are certified organic whilst the remaining 5% comply with organic standards.
Natural products on the other hand contain some naturally derived ingredients but do not meet the strict requirements needed to be certified organic. Unlike certified organic, these products can contain petrochemicals and other synthetic preservatives like parabens and sulphates.
If you want a product that is truly certified organic and contains 100% natural ingredients look out for the Australian Certified Organic logo.
Where does Mt. retour source its ingredients?
We source only the finest herbs and botanicals from all corners of the globe.
What are Mt. retour’s best-sellers?
How do I know which certified organic skincare product is best for my skin type?
When trying to select the right product for your skin type look at the ingredients listed. For example certified organic lavender essential oil is anti-inflammatory and is recommended for sensitive skin, whilst certified organic rose essential oil stimulates circulation and is recommended for dry and mature skin as it improves the appearance of fine lines.
Mt. retour certified organic rose hip face serum is great for softening acne scars and fading pigmentation and is suitable for dry, sun damaged skin, whilst Mt. retour certified organic jojoba face serum is suitable for oily skin and helps control break outs. For further information on suitable organic skincare products by skin type refer to the ‘skin type’ section of our website.
Where are Mt. retour certified organic essential oils and skincare products available?
Mt. retour certified organic essential oils and certified organic skincare products are available from selected distributors in 15 countries around the world including Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, United States, China and Vietnam.
Mt. retour is the leading certified organic skincare brand in Asia meaning it is readily available in department stores and pharmacies across the region. In Japan it is available in 34 high-end stores nationwide and can be found in pharmacies in Macau. In Australia it is available from all duty-free and souvenir shops nationwide and can be purchased online.
For further details refer to our ‘stockists’ section of the website.
What are the most popular Mt. retour products?
Mt. retour certified organic rose hand cream – this incredibly nourishing hand cream contains the soothing and moisturising properties of aloe vera, the floral scent of certified organic rose essential oil and sweet almond oil which penetrates deep into the skins lower layers. Your hands are left feeling moisturised and beautifully scented.
Mt. retour certified organic lavender hand cream – this beautiful, certified organic hand cream contains lavender essential oil which has healing properties and a relaxing scent. This popular cream is fortified with macadamia oil which repairs dry and damaged skin, leaving your hands silky smooth.
Mt. retour certified rose face cream – this delicately scented cream with certified organic rose essential oil is very popular thanks to its sweet floral rose scent. As it works hard to moisturise the skin it also leaves behind an alluring fragrance that engulfs and enlivens the senses. It leaves you feeling silky smooth and truly pampered.
Mt. retour certified lavender face cream – this fragrant cream has the delicate scent of certified organic lavender essential oil that leaves a soft lingering scent on the skin. All Mt. retour certified organic skincare products make you feel exhilarated. The essential oils penetrate deep into the skin leaving behind a healing, therapeutic effect.
Are Mt. retour certified organic essential oils and organic skincare products expensive?
No. One of our visions for Mt. retour is to ensure it contains the purest and finest certified organic ingredients, whilst being available at an affordable price. We are proud of the fact that Mt. retour is up to 50% cheaper than most other certified organic skincare brands on the market.
Where is Mt. retour made?
Mt. retour is proudly 100% owned and made in Australia.